Friday, August 26, 2011

no i did not fall off the face of the earth...

just the face of the internet.... well, it's only been a hundred years since i last posted to the blog. apologies to my thousands of adoring fans. the past few weeks have been filled with rush, rush, rush, moving into my apartment, rush, and the first week of school.

after much rush time, we successfully scored an awesome pledge class of adorable baby angels.
ONE OF OUR HOTT BABY ANGELS! we def raised our standards higher.... :)
 
my daughters, katie and katy

in other VERY exciting news i am no longer homeless! i have an apartment with a bed and a kitchen and a couch and not a laundry machine yet! but soon? here are some pics of my crib

Kristin has a room too, but I don't have any pictures of it currently <3 we are spending our first Friday in to watch Hercules and Beauty and the Beast and so far it has been wonderful! Later on I'll share what we cooked for dinner :) that's allllllllll for now

No comments:

Post a Comment