Sunday, July 31, 2011

july wrap-up

i can't believe i've already been blogging for a full month now and i really can't believe july is ending! summer seriously slipped through my fingertips far too quickly. july has been a great month of working and time spent with my family and my boyfriend. i have less than a week before i leave them all behind for school which is always mixed emotions. it sucks to be far from home, but i really love all my school friends. so the end of july brings as many "goodbyes!" as it does "hellos!"

for those of you who need the cliffnotes of this first month of blogging, here are some of my favorite posts from my first month of a.k.a. lindsay weasley!

I already changed my layout once! This was the original background. it's super cute, but now I'm crazy about my newest layout!






No comments:

Post a Comment