Tuesday, July 19, 2011

dearest followers

for those of you who have actually tried to keep up with my blog, my apologies for making no time for it until now.... while i'm at work.... most of my coworkers are in Australia, leaving me in a much quieter office. so to break up my work a little bit i'm going to share a handful of my favorite blogs with you!
1. a beautiful mess- a blog that is filled with beautiful things in every post! whether it's a DIY or pictures from her wedding, i always love to keep up with this blog. so click here to check it out!
2. skinny taste- i've only just discovered this blog recently, but i can spend forever scrolling through posts looking at all the yummy yet healthy and adorable food on this blog! i just started weight watchers and love how this blog includes how many pointsplus points each recipe is. click here if you need some literal eyecandy.
3. tick tock vintage- the vintage style on this blog is to die for! i find myself swooning for every adorable outfit she puts together (especially her shoes!) it even makes me think about riding a bike again... click here so you can swoon over her great sense of style too.


these are only 3 of the blogs that i love, i'll be sure to post more another time.



love,
lindsay a.k.a. lindsay weasley

No comments:

Post a Comment