Thursday, July 14, 2011

Rupert Grint Appreciation Post

"As a kid my first ambition was to be an ice-cream man," he [Rupert] says. "As soon as I had enough money, I bought a 1974 Mr Whippy Bedford CF. There was an advert in the local paper – an Italian man was selling an entire fleet of them and I couldn’t resist. It looked so beautiful: half pink, half cream with a blue roof, fibreglass body and wings at the back. I remember the first time I took it out around my neighbourhood. I pulled in to the pub to do a U-turn and there were eight kids with their pocket money out, hoping to buy a choc-ice or whatever. But I had nothing to give them. I’ve learnt my lesson since then. These days I keep it well stocked. I probably spend more time driving around in that van than anything else, and if the acting suddenly comes to a halt, I can’t imagine a better job than being an ice-cream man. I love going on eBay and buying accessories for the van, things like light-up cones that I’ve stuck on the front."
Rupert has the coolest T-Shirt collection of all time. and he makes me like the graphic-tee with a blazer look.
i love that he was featured in NYLON, it's my favorite magazine for sure

No comments:

Post a Comment