Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Weasley's Wish List

As I try to avoid studying and homework, naturally I make my way back to my blog. Did you miss me?

Today I decided I want to post because I've been collecting quite a few tabs on my webbrowser to try and save all the things I adore and want badly, but it's become quite a mess to save them all, so I decided to post my little wish list here! I really love this idea for the blog because whenever the holidays come around I tend to blank on my thousands of wishes and regret it once they miraculously return post-holiday season.

Without further ado, you may now scroll down to Miss Weasley's Wish List!
JoTotes Camera Bags! I can't decide if I love the Betsy in mustard or the Millie in coral... Coral is such a beautiful color and would go with a lot of my favorite outfits, but the Betsy has pockets and would work well with all the Mizzou gold that I own! 
http://jototes.com/handbags

I love this handmade keychain I found on etsy. It may just be the recent 5 year anniversary with the boyfriend that made me feel a little cheesy but I'd really like to get him something sweet since 5 years is a little bit of a big deal...
http://www.etsy.com/listing/79418242/i-love-you-more-custom-keychain-perfect?ref=sr_gallery_24&ga_search_submit=&ga_search_query=anniversary&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_page=7&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_facet=handmade

I've been crazy about these Darlingtonia Mocassins/Red Velvet collab since they first came out! I've been going back and forth on whether or not I should buy them for a while. They're $129 so they're a little pricey, but they're handmade... and look at them! They're adorable and the bows are detachable. I'm in love.
http://www.shopredvelvet.com/collections/fashion/products/darlingtonia-foxy-moccasins

I spotted this awesome vintage dress on Pinterest and have been picturing myself in it ever since. Boy oh boy do I wish I had a job and made money... Time to show this list to momma Weasley?
http://www.shopnastygal.com/products/vintage/clothing/dresses/Nairobi-Caftan.html

I've been on the search for a semi-larger purse since I got back to the Zou and realized that my teeny crossbodies just don't work for every occasion. I should buy this $20 gem and save my roommate from having her big blue purse stolen every day. It may be plain but it's basically my favorite purse that I already have but BIGGER!
http://www.vintageshineshop.bigcartel.com/product/brown-camel-satchel

My number one wish of all is to wake up next to this beautiful face every morning again. I miss my Gracie girl and want to kidnap her from my parents! 

Oh, and a flight for the boyfriend to come to my date party later this semester.


I assure you this won't be the end of the Weasley Wish Lists because I'm sure that by next week I'll be pining after many more things that I don't need. If I'm not something is wrong with me and you should worry. Until then, that's all!

love,
lindsay weasley

No comments:

Post a Comment