Sunday, October 23, 2011

Weasley Wardrobe

Miss Weasley has recently acquired some new and adorable things to add to the closet! My mom sent me two lovely shirts from J Crew a few weeks ago and over homecoming weekend the roomie and I went shopping in our downtown boutiques :)
The shirts above are both from J Crew. My mom is a superstar and surprised me by ordering these and having them sent straight to the apartment. Thanks mommy!
I got all three of these tops from the shops downtown! I love how they all work well for the different seasons and the ever changing weather we live in here.
I have always had a love for beanies and this one was so reasonably priced I couldn't let myself leave without it...
I am crazy about color so I couldn't help but get this belt. It reminds me of M&Ms!

That's all for this post. Until next time...

lindsay weasley

No comments:

Post a Comment